Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Versailles Hall of Mirrors

Home safe but not so sound. Two days after I got home I came down with a bad cold, sore throat etc. I guess I'm improving but it hasn't been fun.

Took this little video clip in the hall of mirrors at Versailles the day before I flew home. Ivan and I spent the afternoon at Versailles and had a wonderful farewell dinner at, "Au Chien qui Fume".

I had no idea of the ash problem from the Iceland volcano until I arrived in Moncton and Christina told me about it. Just as well I would have worried about it throughout the whole flight.

Evidently I was on one of the last flights out of Europe. By the time I arrived i n Moncton all European flights had been canceled.

Last Monday I managed to get on the Batobus and take this little video of Paris from the river.



Well that concludes my little trip and camino walk. Thank you for following and for all of your comments. The blog will continue and for the next few months it will mostly be focused on my Square Foot Garden a new gardening project that I started last fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dale:

It a real pleasure following your adventures. Thank You!

Best Wishes,
Pat and Marc.

Dale said...

Thanks Pat and Marc it was a great trip but I'm glad to be back home and working in my garden again.

Dale