Saturday, March 7, 2015
Royalty Free Music
Fur Elise (Bagatelle in a Minor)
Audiomagic Royalty Free Stock Music Library 2:
Classical/Piano / Audiomagic Music Studios
Bought on iTunes
The link to the King Arthur Flour Sourdough Starter Recipe and method: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/sourdough-starter-recipe
My Sourdough No Knead Bread Ingredients and method
200g Sourdough starter
450g Bread Flour
¼ teaspoon instant yeast
11/2 teaspoons salt
1. In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix until the flour is well mixed into the water.
2. Place the dough in an airtight container and let it rise in a warm location for 12 to 15 hours.
3. Turn the dough out on a floured surface and turn it over on itself a few times to get it coated with flour. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and let it rest for 15 minutes.
4. Form the dough roughly into a ball shape and transfer to a tray or peel covered with parchment paper. Dust the top with flour cover with a tea towel and and set aside in a warm location for 2 hours.
5. Ninety minutes later preheat you oven to 450F along with the dutch oven.
6. After the two hour rising period transfer the dough and parchment paper to the dutch oven replace the cover and bake 30 minutes at 450F.
7. Remove the cover and continue baking for an additional 15 minute to brown the crust.
8. Remove the loaf to a cooling rack and allow it to cool for an hour before cutting the loaf. Enjoy.