Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yup Snowed


Yup Snowed, originally uploaded by Campobello Island.

No end in sight we seem to be in an unending storm pattern with a snow storm every three or fours day. We are in for an additional 20 to 30 CM today with high winds to go along with it. The men who plow driveways are making a fortune this winter, unfortunately I'm on the loosing end it costs me $20 per storm. H heck of a lot easier than doing all that shovelling though.

Path to the compost pile every step knee deep.

2 comments:

Alysa said...

Dale, I love your beautiful photos! I featured one of them from my flickr group on my blog today with a link back to your blog. Here is the link: http://inspiredrd.com/2011/02/inspiring-photos-for-cold-winter-day.html

Thanks for sharing! Please continue to do so :)

Dale said...

Thank you.